Sat, Feb 25|
Beginner Mounted Shooting Group Lesson
Introduction to gunfire for horse and rider, pattern run-through, gun handling. Guns, holsters, and ammo provided. Lesson Costs: Group Lesson (3-6 riders): $35/hr. Semi-Private (2 riders): $50/hr. Private Lesson: $70/hr.
Time & Location
Feb 25, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Penley Horsemanship, 3249 OH-45, Salem, OH 44460, USA
About the event
Penley Horsemanship provides instruction for multiple topics including:
- Ranch Riding/General Horsemanship
- Mounted Shooting: Instruction on exposing your horse to gunfire, pattern work, shooting work, or a combination thereof.
- Round Pen and Ground Work
Lessons are taught by both Jared and Cara; Jared trains the horses and Cara trains the people! All levels of riders and horses are welcome and we promise to find a lesson schedule/format that works the best for you. Our goal is to help you create a partnership between you and your horse that will lead to success in any aspect of your riding career.
Please Note: Lessons are taken on your own horse as we do not have lesson horses.
- Group Lesson (3-6 riders): $35/hr.
- Semi-Private (2 riders): $50/hr.
- Private Lesson: $70/hr.